I warned Senator Ubah, I knew he wouldn’t live long---Primate Ayodele




Primate Elijah Aydele, the founder and leader of INRI Spiritual Evangelical Church, Lagos State, has disclosed that he knew that the late Senator Ifeanyi Patrick Ubah would not last and he warned Ubah him about it.


The servant of the Most High God therefore averred that even though he loved Ifeanyi Ubah, the news of the demise of the Anambra born Business mogul and politician was not news to him. He said, “Ubah's death is no news to me, I love him so much, but I warned him.”


Primate Ayodele stated that Ubah was told of the impending danger for which he wanted to start a project for the church as part or cleansing but he downplayed the importance. “He even wanted to start a project for the church, which would have been a sort of cleansing. I know he will not live long, and that is why I got close to him.”


He added that the late Senator was not serious because he mixed politics with spiritual matters and said that it is a lesson to humanity. “When I warned him, he mixed politics with spiritual. It is just a lesson to everybody. I don't need to tell you that he was my friend; Ubah was a nice person to me. He wanted to start a project for the church for him to live long.”


He also said that Senator Ubah was the only person that would have given Governor Soludo a run for his money in the upcoming governorship election in Anambra State but added that Ubah was not serious. “I felt bad; it was a shock to me when I heard it. I said he was not serious for the governorship; he would have been the best candidate that will defeat Soludo. That is why I said he is not serious, he was mixing politics with spiritual, you don't play politics with your creator.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In it's attempt to get justice, convicted businessman, Abiodun Bolarinwa, has approached an appellate court to upturn his conviction.

Shettima Advice Couple on Preserving Sanctity of Marriage

Kosofe Rep: Kafilat Ogbara starts 3 Days Women Empowerment and Constituency Outreach to Promotes Women’s Political Participation*